Festival International de Louisiane
Every year in Lafayette, Louisiana is a tradition of going to one of the largest FREE festivals in the United States, Festival International de Louisiane. This year will be the 24th Annual from April 21-25, 2010. The festival consists of 500 artists from 15 countries on 6 different stages.
Festival International de Louisiane is a community-based, non-profit arts organization formed in 1986 to produce an annual visual and performing arts festival celebrating the French cultural heritage of southern Louisiana – primarily a combination of French, African, Caribbean and Hispanic influences. The largest outdoor, FREE Francophone event in the U.S., the Festival places special emphasis on highlighting the connections between Acadiana and the Francophone world. Each year performing, visual and culinary artists from Europe, Africa, Canada, the Caribbean and the Americas are invited to share their talents with Louisiana artists, residents and visitors.
Photo credits: Richard Hoffkins.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite