Few reasons to brag or be proud about!
- managed to get my first 250 images accepted with a fair ratio of acceptance of 66% (most of my rejections were motivated with "too many images from the same series");
- just got my 11th sale though I was pretty skeptical about any sales through my first few months;
- got my exclusivity with DT ... so ... a big THANKS to the DT admins!!
- last but not least I managed to make some friends here to share some experience and mostly to learn from.
So, while I'm bragging about these reasons, don't be shy, visit my portfolio and hopefully BUY (rhimes with "shy" :))
Photo credits: Imaengine.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon