Few reasons to brag or be proud about!
- managed to get my first 250 images accepted with a fair ratio of acceptance of 66% (most of my rejections were motivated with "too many images from the same series");
- just got my 11th sale though I was pretty skeptical about any sales through my first few months;
- got my exclusivity with DT ... so ... a big THANKS to the DT admins!!
- last but not least I managed to make some friends here to share some experience and mostly to learn from.
So, while I'm bragging about these reasons, don't be shy, visit my portfolio and hopefully BUY (rhimes with "shy" :))
Photo credits: Imaengine.
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images