Few reasons to brag or be proud about!
- managed to get my first 250 images accepted with a fair ratio of acceptance of 66% (most of my rejections were motivated with "too many images from the same series");
- just got my 11th sale though I was pretty skeptical about any sales through my first few months;
- got my exclusivity with DT ... so ... a big THANKS to the DT admins!!
- last but not least I managed to make some friends here to share some experience and mostly to learn from.
So, while I'm bragging about these reasons, don't be shy, visit my portfolio and hopefully BUY (rhimes with "shy" :))
Photo credits: Imaengine.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!