Fickle minded or seeking improvements?
All along in the span of almost a year, I have changed quite a few lens..buying and selling definitely at a loss. My main issue is the inability to spend or simply put it, low purchasing power..I just don't have enough money.
Getting my kit lens, I moved on to get a 50mm and 70-300 f4-5.6. Till date all has been sold off. Acquiring tamron 17-50, 85mm and 70-200mm 2.8 Sigma. Of these, I just sold my 70-200 2.8 because of its poor quality at the widest and furthest tele.
I have made quite a loss at such.
So, should i actually save up (i'm not sure will take how long) to get the best lens or what other options do i have?
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa