Fickle minded or seeking improvements?
All along in the span of almost a year, I have changed quite a few lens..buying and selling definitely at a loss. My main issue is the inability to spend or simply put it, low purchasing power..I just don't have enough money.
Getting my kit lens, I moved on to get a 50mm and 70-300 f4-5.6. Till date all has been sold off. Acquiring tamron 17-50, 85mm and 70-200mm 2.8 Sigma. Of these, I just sold my 70-200 2.8 because of its poor quality at the widest and furthest tele.
I have made quite a loss at such.
So, should i actually save up (i'm not sure will take how long) to get the best lens or what other options do i have?
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns