Fickle minded or seeking improvements?
All along in the span of almost a year, I have changed quite a few lens..buying and selling definitely at a loss. My main issue is the inability to spend or simply put it, low purchasing power..I just don't have enough money.
Getting my kit lens, I moved on to get a 50mm and 70-300 f4-5.6. Till date all has been sold off. Acquiring tamron 17-50, 85mm and 70-200mm 2.8 Sigma. Of these, I just sold my 70-200 2.8 because of its poor quality at the widest and furthest tele.
I have made quite a loss at such.
So, should i actually save up (i'm not sure will take how long) to get the best lens or what other options do i have?
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama