Fickle minded or seeking improvements?
All along in the span of almost a year, I have changed quite a few lens..buying and selling definitely at a loss. My main issue is the inability to spend or simply put it, low purchasing power..I just don't have enough money.
Getting my kit lens, I moved on to get a 50mm and 70-300 f4-5.6. Till date all has been sold off. Acquiring tamron 17-50, 85mm and 70-200mm 2.8 Sigma. Of these, I just sold my 70-200 2.8 because of its poor quality at the widest and furthest tele.
I have made quite a loss at such.
So, should i actually save up (i'm not sure will take how long) to get the best lens or what other options do i have?
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step