FIFA 2010 World Cup Soccer
In line with the closing thoughts from last months message … [about the 2010wc]
We Are All Waiting!!! — But in the meantime, there are many waiting [in line] to try and snap up a piece of the action.
15th April 2010 — FIFA opens the last phase of ticket sales, the process of securing a ticket, this time around, which does seem to suit a very large portion of the population [those being without a computer or internet access etc] to book tickets, has seen a huge influx of people queuing for their tickets.
Failing computer systems, and a lack of information to the hordes of eager buyers, along with the pushing & shoving in the queues, had a rather negative impact on the first days sales turnover, as well as a bit of a crowd control matter at a few of the ticket sales venues. But for the most part, the excitement of the upcoming event does seem to have taken of land into it's firm grasp …
I it almost as though we wish the next two months [or the better part thereof] would just happen already, so that we [& the rest of the world] can get our fill …
Come One, Come All —
In the meantime for those that are not here [yet], here are a few images to wet your appetite for things to come.
These are just a select few that I have already uploaded, and there are more to follow. If you are interested, check in on my portfolio for more images …
Photo credits: Patrick Allen.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe