Fighting the noise.
Dealing with noise, especially when shooting at high ISOs, can be a frustrating thing to do. It can be done by playing with exposure, let me direct you to this blog article by Actionwatcher.
If you use PS (most of us do) the easiest thing is to rely on a plugin. For many months I used to have Neat Image, it was OK. Then I heard about Noiseware and I am quite impressed how it deals with knocking out the noise, still preserving detail. I highly recommend it. There's a trial version, so it's safe to try before purchasing.
Disclaimer: I have no stock shares of Noiseware's :)
Photo credits: Robert Adrian Hillman.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!