Fighting the noise.
Dealing with noise, especially when shooting at high ISOs, can be a frustrating thing to do. It can be done by playing with exposure, let me direct you to this blog article by Actionwatcher.
If you use PS (most of us do) the easiest thing is to rely on a plugin. For many months I used to have Neat Image, it was OK. Then I heard about Noiseware and I am quite impressed how it deals with knocking out the noise, still preserving detail. I highly recommend it. There's a trial version, so it's safe to try before purchasing.
Disclaimer: I have no stock shares of Noiseware's :)
Photo credits: Robert Adrian Hillman.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe