Fighting the noise.
Dealing with noise, especially when shooting at high ISOs, can be a frustrating thing to do. It can be done by playing with exposure, let me direct you to this blog article by Actionwatcher.
If you use PS (most of us do) the easiest thing is to rely on a plugin. For many months I used to have Neat Image, it was OK. Then I heard about Noiseware and I am quite impressed how it deals with knocking out the noise, still preserving detail. I highly recommend it. There's a trial version, so it's safe to try before purchasing.
Disclaimer: I have no stock shares of Noiseware's :)
Photo credits: Robert Adrian Hillman.
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities