Fill a gap or niche
Not to long ago I needed an image of a Mariachi for a poster.... right away I went on dreamstime and to my surprise found a very limited selection. Most were of some silly looking guy and others of a young boy wearing a sombrero (Interesting images but this is not a Mariachi).
I had to do without it and instead created my own illustration. I quickly uploaded my illustration and proceeded to create more, They are now online with dreamstime and available for your consideration.
I am happy to say the gap/niche is partially filled. I now find myself looking for such gaps to fill. It seems dreamstime is highly receptive to the type of images that they don't have.
Just a thought for your consideration. Regards!
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking