Film version of the Colorful Lake
A few days ago I posted an article introducing the beautiful Philippe Lake in Gatineau Park, the associated photos were shot using Olympus digital E-1.
Today, I show you 2 photos shot using Fujichrome Velvia 50 slide film.
Body: Olympus OM-2S, a delicate film camera
Lens: Olympus Zuiko 24mm F2.8 wide lens, a well known excellent 24mm wide lens
The tones between digital and film are slightly different.
Photo credits: Metalrose.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal