Film version of the Colorful Lake
A few days ago I posted an article introducing the beautiful Philippe Lake in Gatineau Park, the associated photos were shot using Olympus digital E-1.
Today, I show you 2 photos shot using Fujichrome Velvia 50 slide film.
Body: Olympus OM-2S, a delicate film camera
Lens: Olympus Zuiko 24mm F2.8 wide lens, a well known excellent 24mm wide lens
The tones between digital and film are slightly different.
Photo credits: Metalrose.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images