Film version of the Colorful Lake
A few days ago I posted an article introducing the beautiful Philippe Lake in Gatineau Park, the associated photos were shot using Olympus digital E-1.
Today, I show you 2 photos shot using Fujichrome Velvia 50 slide film.
Body: Olympus OM-2S, a delicate film camera
Lens: Olympus Zuiko 24mm F2.8 wide lens, a well known excellent 24mm wide lens
The tones between digital and film are slightly different.
Photo credits: Metalrose.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo