Film version of the Colorful Lake
A few days ago I posted an article introducing the beautiful Philippe Lake in Gatineau Park, the associated photos were shot using Olympus digital E-1.
Today, I show you 2 photos shot using Fujichrome Velvia 50 slide film.
Body: Olympus OM-2S, a delicate film camera
Lens: Olympus Zuiko 24mm F2.8 wide lens, a well known excellent 24mm wide lens
The tones between digital and film are slightly different.
Photo credits: Metalrose.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips