I got a Nikon F70. And I chose 17-35 not 17-55 for my D50, partially because of I need to use 1735 on F70.
Today, I get my new film machine. HasselBlad 500 CM. It's really an old guy. :)
I wanna get fun from it. And if I can make great pics and get benefit from it. That will be even better.
And, how about you? Are you using any film camera, or even 120 machine?
Photo credits: Julian Liu.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite