I got a Nikon F70. And I chose 17-35 not 17-55 for my D50, partially because of I need to use 1735 on F70.
Today, I get my new film machine. HasselBlad 500 CM. It's really an old guy. :)
I wanna get fun from it. And if I can make great pics and get benefit from it. That will be even better.
And, how about you? Are you using any film camera, or even 120 machine?
Photo credits: Julian Liu.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success