I got a Nikon F70. And I chose 17-35 not 17-55 for my D50, partially because of I need to use 1735 on F70.
Today, I get my new film machine. HasselBlad 500 CM. It's really an old guy. :)
I wanna get fun from it. And if I can make great pics and get benefit from it. That will be even better.
And, how about you? Are you using any film camera, or even 120 machine?
Photo credits: Julian Liu.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media