I got a Nikon F70. And I chose 17-35 not 17-55 for my D50, partially because of I need to use 1735 on F70.
Today, I get my new film machine. HasselBlad 500 CM. It's really an old guy. :)
I wanna get fun from it. And if I can make great pics and get benefit from it. That will be even better.
And, how about you? Are you using any film camera, or even 120 machine?
Photo credits: Julian Liu.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road