We're headed into the final countdown for this month. The buyers have been out there and hopefully they don't take too many vacations this summer (or winter, depending on where you live). The competition is getting stiffer with more people downloading and using better gear. The "Lens Collection Club" is making me want to be a member and I also need to join the "Lighting Club". I hope I can afford the dues. I plan on doing all I can this summer to take advantage of the outdoors with family and get those special shots. Guess I haven't done too badly in my 10 months of learning, it has been quite enjoyable and I love looking at the photos of places I may never get to see in person. Hope we can all set a record in the final week of May--here's good luck to all!
SOME PLACES I WILL PROBABLY NEVER SEE!
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips
- Why I love Norfolk