Finally 100 images in my portfolio!
It was so great today to see the number 100 on the top of the screen. Really made my day. It seems like a big milestone to me, and the 100th image is very special to me as well.
This image, with the blue umbrella used to be one of my favorite images, but I think this new one may be my new favorite. Which one do you prefer? Also, this is my first blog article ever, so I guess that I have hit 2 milestones in one day!
Photo credits: Laura Gangi .
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings