Finally 100 images in my portfolio!
It was so great today to see the number 100 on the top of the screen. Really made my day. It seems like a big milestone to me, and the 100th image is very special to me as well.
This image, with the blue umbrella used to be one of my favorite images, but I think this new one may be my new favorite. Which one do you prefer? Also, this is my first blog article ever, so I guess that I have hit 2 milestones in one day!
Photo credits: Laura Gangi .
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller