Finally 100 images in my portfolio!
It was so great today to see the number 100 on the top of the screen. Really made my day. It seems like a big milestone to me, and the 100th image is very special to me as well.
This image, with the blue umbrella used to be one of my favorite images, but I think this new one may be my new favorite. Which one do you prefer? Also, this is my first blog article ever, so I guess that I have hit 2 milestones in one day!
Photo credits: Laura Gangi .
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People
- How Not to Miss Shots While On the Road
- Is the mobile phone going to replace our cameras?