Finally 100 images in my portfolio!
It was so great today to see the number 100 on the top of the screen. Really made my day. It seems like a big milestone to me, and the 100th image is very special to me as well.
This image, with the blue umbrella used to be one of my favorite images, but I think this new one may be my new favorite. Which one do you prefer? Also, this is my first blog article ever, so I guess that I have hit 2 milestones in one day!
Photo credits: Laura Gangi .
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success