Finally 100 images online!
I know it took me long what some people do in a month. 100 images online in my portfolio!
It's not that I am a lazy guy. It is just that I don't find enough time to realise the ideas in my head. I see it positive that my day job brings me a lot more money than my microstock activities however sometimes I wish I head more time to extend my skills in photography and graphic design.
Here's the image that was accepted as #100. It is called "Advertising space" - advertising space for my next 100 images.
Photo credits: Intrepix.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava