Finally 100 images online!
I know it took me long what some people do in a month. 100 images online in my portfolio!
It's not that I am a lazy guy. It is just that I don't find enough time to realise the ideas in my head. I see it positive that my day job brings me a lot more money than my microstock activities however sometimes I wish I head more time to extend my skills in photography and graphic design.
Here's the image that was accepted as #100. It is called "Advertising space" - advertising space for my next 100 images.
Photo credits: Intrepix.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo