Finally 100 images online!
I know it took me long what some people do in a month. 100 images online in my portfolio!
It's not that I am a lazy guy. It is just that I don't find enough time to realise the ideas in my head. I see it positive that my day job brings me a lot more money than my microstock activities however sometimes I wish I head more time to extend my skills in photography and graphic design.
Here's the image that was accepted as #100. It is called "Advertising space" - advertising space for my next 100 images.
Photo credits: Intrepix.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco