Finally 100 images online!
I know it took me long what some people do in a month. 100 images online in my portfolio!
It's not that I am a lazy guy. It is just that I don't find enough time to realise the ideas in my head. I see it positive that my day job brings me a lot more money than my microstock activities however sometimes I wish I head more time to extend my skills in photography and graphic design.
Here's the image that was accepted as #100. It is called "Advertising space" - advertising space for my next 100 images.
Photo credits: Intrepix.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite