Finally 100 images online!
I know it took me long what some people do in a month. 100 images online in my portfolio!
It's not that I am a lazy guy. It is just that I don't find enough time to realise the ideas in my head. I see it positive that my day job brings me a lot more money than my microstock activities however sometimes I wish I head more time to extend my skills in photography and graphic design.
Here's the image that was accepted as #100. It is called "Advertising space" - advertising space for my next 100 images.
Photo credits: Intrepix.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget