Finally 100 Images Online
After more than 4 months finally I have 100 images online on DT.
It's not a big deal for someone but it's a big deal for a newbie like me :)
Uploading picture one by one.
Got a lot of rejections in the first 2 months.
I have no idea about what stock photo is, so i learn a lot from forums. Reading through articles and manuals.
Quite a hardwork for me, feels like cutting a durian fruit with a not sharp knife.
But luckily i got a better AR in the 3rd month. It was like learning A B C, since i have no graphic design nor photography background, just a hobbyist who like to click the shutter :)
So here it is, my 100th image on DT:
It was an experimental one but surprisingly it was accepted.
So wish me luck for many more uploads and sales!!!
Photo credits: Kharyadi.
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
- Second week at Hai Phong anchorage
- Are You in the Mood to Increase Sales?
- Don't Make it Too Easy