Finally 100 images online... - Dreamstime
Here is my first 100 images finally online.
My second goal was to bring my acceptance ratio above 50%. Since I have joined DT, my acceptance was about 33% in July, then 39% in August, 51% in September, 52% in October, up to 76% in November and 71% in December by monthly statistics, so I can say that my accept/reject ratio is improving. I can also say that I have learned a lot in a last few months here on DT and I think that I have improved my photography skills. Just today I'm going to my new 16-105mm lens, which will replace my 18-55 kit lens, and will be my walking-lens on my trips.
I wish you much success and all the best in new comming 2012. year.
Photo credits: Mario Čehulić.
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone
- Tip of the Week: Of Rodents and Patience
- Location Spotlight: Vogel State Park, Georgia USA
- Dog Rescue Photography: Scared Lee
- Portfolio Milestone: 1000 images uploaded and accepted