Finally 100 images online...
Here is my first 100 images finally online.
My second goal was to bring my acceptance ratio above 50%. Since I have joined DT, my acceptance was about 33% in July, then 39% in August, 51% in September, 52% in October, up to 76% in November and 71% in December by monthly statistics, so I can say that my accept/reject ratio is improving. I can also say that I have learned a lot in a last few months here on DT and I think that I have improved my photography skills. Just today I'm going to my new 16-105mm lens, which will replace my 18-55 kit lens, and will be my walking-lens on my trips.
I wish you much success and all the best in new comming 2012. year.
Photo credits: Mario Čehulić.
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller