finally 100 sales
Ten months later,sounds like lots of time,I finally reach the 100 sales;if I think I'm not a photographer and I start learning and looking to increase my knowledge about photography around an year ago...well,I should be proud of the result.
Never had the time to go to a course and when you do all by yourself,it even takes more time,lots of tries,lots of mistakes but I have always thought that the hard work is what makes the difference in the end.
So I go on with my steps,trying to do better works,enjoying to record the moments with my shots,exploring and looking around always with new eyes.
These are few of the best sales I have here:
Photo credits: Yuritz.
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory