finally 100 sales
Ten months later,sounds like lots of time,I finally reach the 100 sales;if I think I'm not a photographer and I start learning and looking to increase my knowledge about photography around an year ago...well,I should be proud of the result.
Never had the time to go to a course and when you do all by yourself,it even takes more time,lots of tries,lots of mistakes but I have always thought that the hard work is what makes the difference in the end.
So I go on with my steps,trying to do better works,enjoying to record the moments with my shots,exploring and looking around always with new eyes.
These are few of the best sales I have here:
Photo credits: Yuritz.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo