finally 100 sales
Ten months later,sounds like lots of time,I finally reach the 100 sales;if I think I'm not a photographer and I start learning and looking to increase my knowledge about photography around an year ago...well,I should be proud of the result.
Never had the time to go to a course and when you do all by yourself,it even takes more time,lots of tries,lots of mistakes but I have always thought that the hard work is what makes the difference in the end.
So I go on with my steps,trying to do better works,enjoying to record the moments with my shots,exploring and looking around always with new eyes.
These are few of the best sales I have here:
Photo credits: Yuritz.
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes