finally 100 sales
Ten months later,sounds like lots of time,I finally reach the 100 sales;if I think I'm not a photographer and I start learning and looking to increase my knowledge about photography around an year ago...well,I should be proud of the result.
Never had the time to go to a course and when you do all by yourself,it even takes more time,lots of tries,lots of mistakes but I have always thought that the hard work is what makes the difference in the end.
So I go on with my steps,trying to do better works,enjoying to record the moments with my shots,exploring and looking around always with new eyes.
These are few of the best sales I have here:
Photo credits: Yuritz.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America