Finally, 1000 sales!
Thank you, DREAMSTIME and all the buyers who helped me reach today 1000 sales!
At first I wasn't so excited because of the high number of refused images. I had the acceptance ratio under 25%. Patience, exploration end confidence were the three elements of success. Now, with 70% a.r. I think that I understand what type of images to upload and hope I have more time for this.
Thanks again and wish you all many sales!
Photo credits: Panaite.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips