Finally, 1000 sales!
Thank you, DREAMSTIME and all the buyers who helped me reach today 1000 sales!
At first I wasn't so excited because of the high number of refused images. I had the acceptance ratio under 25%. Patience, exploration end confidence were the three elements of success. Now, with 70% a.r. I think that I understand what type of images to upload and hope I have more time for this.
Thanks again and wish you all many sales!
Photo credits: Panaite.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa