finally celebrating $200 with a classic
sold again today and one of the first pics uploaded on DT....
This July was kind of harsh, a lot of subscriptions and long periods with no sales, but I managed to reache the $200 mark.
I took avout 6 months to reach the first $100 and 2.5 months to get the second $100...any guess on when I will get to $300?
Photo credits: Valentino Visentini.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media