Finally 2000+ images done!
It has been a long journey to reach this goal, but i did it =).
Its hard to find time to photograph as much as you would like to, since most of us have full-timejobs and families.
Every milestone is fun to achieve, you have to put in a lot of time to shoot and edit images. But in the end its always worth it. And when you see that your image that you have worked so hard on starts selling, its the best feeling in the world for me at least, since photography is my passion in life.
Photo credits: Matthiase.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking