Finally there are my new photos.
But unfortunately there are lots of refused photos. I think I'll have to buy a new camera. I hope hat this investment will compensate.
Is 3MP camera enough? I always used the highest resolution and everything looked good (but not in 100% size), but I agree that there are many many good cameras that are not so expensive. I would wish it as a present for my tomorrow birthday but I was promised a new notebook because I'm going to a university and I will really need it. But before that I have to pass my final exam at high school which I'm doing tomorrow as well. So there's another place for a gift. :) I hope everything will be okay. Keep your fingers crossed! :)
Greetings from Czech republic
Photo credits: Jaroslava Turková.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images