Finally there are my new photos.
But unfortunately there are lots of refused photos. I think I'll have to buy a new camera. I hope hat this investment will compensate.
Is 3MP camera enough? I always used the highest resolution and everything looked good (but not in 100% size), but I agree that there are many many good cameras that are not so expensive. I would wish it as a present for my tomorrow birthday but I was promised a new notebook because I'm going to a university and I will really need it. But before that I have to pass my final exam at high school which I'm doing tomorrow as well. So there's another place for a gift. :) I hope everything will be okay. Keep your fingers crossed! :)
Greetings from Czech republic
Photo credits: Jaroslava Turková.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget