After submiting, editing, taking photos and much much more I finally reached the goal I was reaching for...having 1000 photos online. When I started at DT this seemed almost an unreachable goal but...here we are..so..for the ones who are just starting here and for those who are thinking to stop.DONT..just keep going..its a light at the end..
Let me show you some of the photos I'm really proud of.. ;)
Wish you all a very nice and sunny day ;)
Photo credits: Uros Medved.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget