After submiting, editing, taking photos and much much more I finally reached the goal I was reaching for...having 1000 photos online. When I started at DT this seemed almost an unreachable goal but...here we are..so..for the ones who are just starting here and for those who are thinking to stop.DONT..just keep going..its a light at the end..
Let me show you some of the photos I'm really proud of.. ;)
Wish you all a very nice and sunny day ;)
Photo credits: Uros Medved.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation