I finally reached over 100 uploads. After deciding to try hard for a month and spend some time in the studio, ive been slowly increasing my acceptance ratio. With this new momentum, I hope to have at least 200 more photos up by the end of the month. Maybe i'll even start seeing some sales.
Isolation seems to be the key for now. Hopefully soon I'll move to more conceptual images as I pursue other areas of photography other than stock.
Photo credits: Edward Lemery Iii.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster