I finally reached over 100 uploads. After deciding to try hard for a month and spend some time in the studio, ive been slowly increasing my acceptance ratio. With this new momentum, I hope to have at least 200 more photos up by the end of the month. Maybe i'll even start seeing some sales.
Isolation seems to be the key for now. Hopefully soon I'll move to more conceptual images as I pursue other areas of photography other than stock.
Photo credits: Edward Lemery Iii.
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images