Well I have done it, finally I have 500 images uploaded to DT, now I can start feeling like I have made it to part of the exclusive club where my PF can be competitive (if only in numbers). This is not to say that I will remain on 500, its just a personal belief that now my PF can start to really grow and be recognised (we all have our dreams). Once again thanks to DT and the buyers, hopefully the next 500 will be quicker and more to your liking.
Here is my 500th Image...
Photo credits: Fultonsphoto.
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory