Well I have done it, finally I have 500 images uploaded to DT, now I can start feeling like I have made it to part of the exclusive club where my PF can be competitive (if only in numbers). This is not to say that I will remain on 500, its just a personal belief that now my PF can start to really grow and be recognised (we all have our dreams). Once again thanks to DT and the buyers, hopefully the next 500 will be quicker and more to your liking.
Here is my 500th Image...
Photo credits: Fultonsphoto.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles