Well I have done it, finally I have 500 images uploaded to DT, now I can start feeling like I have made it to part of the exclusive club where my PF can be competitive (if only in numbers). This is not to say that I will remain on 500, its just a personal belief that now my PF can start to really grow and be recognised (we all have our dreams). Once again thanks to DT and the buyers, hopefully the next 500 will be quicker and more to your liking.
Here is my 500th Image...
Photo credits: Fultonsphoto.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!