Finally broke 200 uploads!!!
It definitely took me much longer than most users here but I finally broke 200 uploads. I'm pretty happy with this achievement and it's definitely encouraging me to upload more. When I started with Dreamstime over 1 year ago, I was mainly looking through photos that I have photographed in the past and uploading them. It was a long and tedious task of filtering through thousands and thousands of photos. Many of which were not really microstock content. However it was enjoyable looking back at my photos from the past. Definitely brings back memories. What I find is actually less time consuming is to go out and shoot stock photos instead of looking through my archives. So my advice to newbies is not to spend too much time going through archives since probably most of them are not useful for stock photos. Go out and do what you enjoy most and take photos. But this time around have a stock photographer mindset to produce usable quality stock photos.
Here are the last few accepted photos that helped me get past the 200 mark.
Photo credits: Retina2020.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava