Finally broke 200 uploads!!!
It definitely took me much longer than most users here but I finally broke 200 uploads. I'm pretty happy with this achievement and it's definitely encouraging me to upload more. When I started with Dreamstime over 1 year ago, I was mainly looking through photos that I have photographed in the past and uploading them. It was a long and tedious task of filtering through thousands and thousands of photos. Many of which were not really microstock content. However it was enjoyable looking back at my photos from the past. Definitely brings back memories. What I find is actually less time consuming is to go out and shoot stock photos instead of looking through my archives. So my advice to newbies is not to spend too much time going through archives since probably most of them are not useful for stock photos. Go out and do what you enjoy most and take photos. But this time around have a stock photographer mindset to produce usable quality stock photos.
Here are the last few accepted photos that helped me get past the 200 mark.
Photo credits: Retina2020.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America