Finally got the Koala - Dreamstime
Living in Australia provides some great opportunities to take wildlife photos. There is a location close by that has loads of Koala's. I must have a thousand photos but they are all looking up and the sky is overblown.
We had guests a few weeks ago and we went to show them the Koala's. I said to my self that the mission of the day was to get a photo that I could upload and get accepted. Finally I got the shot, it has been accepted. I am not sure how well it will sell though as koala has a somethings on display that would be better hidden.
It is a shame that the watermark is covering the most important part of the photo.
I think in the future when taking photos of subjects I have done before and that may be wothwhile as stock I am going to set myself the mission of getting at least one that will get accepted. This should force me to think of new ways to photograph the subject.
Photo credits: Swelsh1.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images