Finally got the Koala
Living in Australia provides some great opportunities to take wildlife photos. There is a location close by that has loads of Koala's. I must have a thousand photos but they are all looking up and the sky is overblown.
We had guests a few weeks ago and we went to show them the Koala's. I said to my self that the mission of the day was to get a photo that I could upload and get accepted. Finally I got the shot, it has been accepted. I am not sure how well it will sell though as koala has a somethings on display that would be better hidden.
It is a shame that the watermark is covering the most important part of the photo.
I think in the future when taking photos of subjects I have done before and that may be wothwhile as stock I am going to set myself the mission of getting at least one that will get accepted. This should force me to think of new ways to photograph the subject.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Perseverance related image searches
Photo credits: Swelsh1.