Finally, I got approved...
I am so happy today. I checked my illustration submission and found that finally I have done it right. I am approved... I'm a newbie to selling stock so getting it right has been a pain.
I started with photos, but I was out of focus mainly because I wasn't using a tripod...
Next I upload some of my colored pencil artwork, but that came back with a might be copyright issue. I think that it may be because I signed them when I finished them and I need to take out the signature. That is the only thing I can figure out with that one.
Next was a piece of clipart that I hand drew, scanned in, and did not pay attention to the details of the scanned lines. (I know I can fix it by tracing over the sketch layer and just redoing my lines).
Finally, after being rejected 17 times, I did my stuff right and my rabbits were approved. I shall be happy all day at work now...
Photo credits: Karen Carter.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step