Finally! I got two photos online
I used to upoad only some illustrations after I registered at the end of last year but recently I switch over to shooting.
And after been refused again and again by 'poor lighting' or 'very well covered subject' reasons,I finally got two photos online today.It's been 2 months since I got my DSLR.
Although this is just a tiny step I feel so encouraged~Thanks DT and all of your!
BTW,I'm still wondering what subjects are wanted most in DT now.
I'm in Nanjing,China.If you guys could give me some tips or tell me anything that you might be interested in I would be sooooo appreciated ^_^
Photo credits: Xiaopo8211.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa