Finally I've reached the 500 milestone after all these years
I could have done more from the start, but along the years I've tried to make my port as varied as possible and it took me more than it should have to finally reach the 503 uploaded images mark.
I could blame it on full time work but that would be just an excuse for my laziness.
After all I'm pretty happy and hope that some of the new images will sell, as I've gained some insights on what graphic design agencies usually need in stock materials, hopefully they will also be attracted here due to lower prices compared to the competition websites.
In a way I'd also want to thank the admins for their time with me and for checking the model release before the images got under review.
Photo credits: Szebas.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready