finally reached the 100 accepted pictures on DT !!!
I bought a macro ring flash and a 50 mm macro 2.8 lens.
really trying to find out which pictures are the most commercial
Thats why it took such a long time to have my pictures accepted after the first two and the rest to follow because i thought people want real nice pics to expose in their living room but its more about commercialproduct photography it seems. I try to find a way somewhere in the middle to put some personal touch in my images and to be "commercial"too !!I decided to become a exclusive photographer for DT because i dont want to lose too much time on line contacting several stock agengies but more to concentrate on taking pictures i want to show the world on internet !!
really wonder how many pics to have on line at the end of the year ;-))
Photo credits: Egon Zitter.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos