finally reached the 100 accepted pictures on DT !!!
I bought a macro ring flash and a 50 mm macro 2.8 lens.
really trying to find out which pictures are the most commercial
Thats why it took such a long time to have my pictures accepted after the first two and the rest to follow because i thought people want real nice pics to expose in their living room but its more about commercialproduct photography it seems. I try to find a way somewhere in the middle to put some personal touch in my images and to be "commercial"too !!I decided to become a exclusive photographer for DT because i dont want to lose too much time on line contacting several stock agengies but more to concentrate on taking pictures i want to show the world on internet !!
really wonder how many pics to have on line at the end of the year ;-))
Photo credits: Egon Zitter.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation