Finally reached 1000 downloads
I have been with Dreamstime for just over 2 years now. Each month I see my numbers growing when it comes to the number of downloads I receive. Today I have reached a milestone of receiving a total of 1000 downloads. I am still trying to feel my way around the world of micro stock . Here is the picture that brought me to the 1000 mark.
One of my greatest mentors on Dreamstime has been Sebastian Czapnik https://www.dreamstime.com/Sebcz_info . He has been very helpful in answering all my questions about composition and lighting and giving suggestions where need be. So I just wanted to give him thanks!!
For all of you who have just started out with Dreamstime I want to wish you the best of luck. I can tell you that at first it may be a little challenging but it gets better and better as time goes by.
Photo credits: Jennifer Russell.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs