Finally reached my one year goal!
well its been a long year, (ok.. it was a little over a year!) but I managed to get over 500 images accepted, and my first 100 sales! thanks so much for the support of everyone and all the tips and help along the way. sure is a learning curve to stock and I am still learning!!!
Some things I have learned are:
Photo credits: , Susan Sheldon.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking