Finally reached over $100 in a month in June
Dreamtime.... Way to go. I've finally reached over $100 in a month in June. This is just purely regular sales without any extended licenses. I want to take this opportunity to thank all the buyers for giving my portfolio consideration and Dreamstime for it's great work... Even a little guy like me (around 200 photo portfolio) can do ok. This is a testament to Dreamstime's work and search engine. I look forward to next month.
Photo credits: Andres Rodriguez.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips