Finally an upward trend
After many months of decreasing sales and revenue I am finally on an upward trend. This month marks a new BME for revenue for a month and a new sales and revenue BME for a quarter.
What is the secret? Putting in the work. Create, upload, rinse, and repeat.
As my number of images online have gone up my stats have gone up as well. The best thing that I have found to keep my spirits up and the sales rolling in is to set goals for myself. For example my goal last year was to reach 700 images online which I was able to do. Even though my sales and revenue were down toward the end of the year the reaching of my online images goal kept my spirits up enough to keep contributing.
For this year my goal is to reach 1000 images online and finally have a $100 revenue month. So far my highest months have been $70 and $71.
Photo credits: Mvogel.
- Tip of the week: Easily make attractive holiday graphics in photoshop
- Drone Photography - new blog contest
- Giving Tuesday is for the dogs (and cats!)
- Buyers Need The Ugly - Two
- Wildlife Rescue and a Photo Op
- Conceptual Photography: Designing for the Entertainment Industry.
- 10 years on Dreamstime
- How I made my first $100,000 with Dreamstime