Is the financial crisis afecting your life ?
Globalization has been changing our lives during the past decades and the changes were mostly welcome. Unfortunately these days, the downfall of one economy can affect all the other countries and this global real-estate-financial-crisis/ recession in my opinion is one of the best example of negative affects of the globalization.
World wide people are losing their jobs, losing their power to pay the monthly premiums, loosing their leased cars and even homes. You thing you are safe, you are set, you have a good job, a steady income..., and your line of work cannot be affected by this crisis .... I started thinking that due to the crisis, more buyers will switch from traditional to micro stock but ARE THEY?
Photo credits: Ursaru.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget