Is the financial crisis afecting your life ?
Globalization has been changing our lives during the past decades and the changes were mostly welcome. Unfortunately these days, the downfall of one economy can affect all the other countries and this global real-estate-financial-crisis/ recession in my opinion is one of the best example of negative affects of the globalization.
World wide people are losing their jobs, losing their power to pay the monthly premiums, loosing their leased cars and even homes. You thing you are safe, you are set, you have a good job, a steady income..., and your line of work cannot be affected by this crisis .... I started thinking that due to the crisis, more buyers will switch from traditional to micro stock but ARE THEY?
Photo credits: Ursaru.
All about color
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner's Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message