Is the financial crisis afecting your life ?
Globalization has been changing our lives during the past decades and the changes were mostly welcome. Unfortunately these days, the downfall of one economy can affect all the other countries and this global real-estate-financial-crisis/ recession in my opinion is one of the best example of negative affects of the globalization.
World wide people are losing their jobs, losing their power to pay the monthly premiums, loosing their leased cars and even homes. You thing you are safe, you are set, you have a good job, a steady income..., and your line of work cannot be affected by this crisis .... I started thinking that due to the crisis, more buyers will switch from traditional to micro stock but ARE THEY?
Photo credits: Ursaru.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror