Finding Dreamstime Stock Images to use within my Graphical Designs
For my first post here in my Dreamstime blog i wanted to mention the one thing that frustrates me the most about stock photos...
I would love it if Photographers would not zoom in so much upon their subject. As a raw image i can perform my own zooming in photoshop. And the issue is that when i am working on a clients project and they want, for example, an image of a business woman looking over a computer. What happens is i find strong images but all size are cut off but maybe one side. I would love it as a buyer of stock images if the photographers would back up and include (if possible) all areas - top, bottom, left and right. 4 sides are better than 3...and 3 sides are better than 2...etc :)
Example - only 1 side not cropped (top)
Example - no cropping (viewable: top/bottom/left/right)
For most projects i spend hours looking for that perfect image that i can work with best. But it all works out because Dreamstime has so many photographers and stock images that i always find what will make the client happy.
I have deep appreciation for Dreamstime - Thank you. Richie
Photo credits: Alanpoulson.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective