Finding Hidden Treasures
After I have reviewed my photographs from one of my photography outings I will burn a dvd with all the original files even if they are good or bad. I have several hundred DVDs which normally I do not go back through unless I need to for some reason. Well I decided to start reviewing those old files again and started to find hidden treasures that I might be able to use on Dreamstime. I can not believe I missed some of these shots the first time around of reviewing but I am pleased to say that my looking has been paying off for me cause now I am starting to get a majority of the ones that I have found so far approved for stock photos. So far I have only looked through 6 DVDs so I have not even put a dent in my dvd collection but I have found several that I like. Can't wait to look through more of my old files when ever I get a chance. :)
Here are some of the hidden treasures that I found:
Photo credits: , Susan Pettitt.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips