Finding opportunities for stock in what seems to be not
So, there I was. Initially at the centre, sounds good but not. I was mobbed by photographers who were already in front hogging the best views for frontal shots. Well the sides were available, the runway was a small one, made like a horse racing track that ran both ways parallel to each other. I took the right side.
The models did pose along the way and even to the sides. Actually I felt it was better because of the fewer photographers, the chances of getting eye contact in the picture is higher compared to the centre where every single camera is vying for attention.
Well well. As I shot thoughts kept running through my mind, why am I shooting this for, might as well try to shoot for stock. This was what occurred when all the flash when on at the center stage.
I did try to capture some flashes going off but to no avail but I pressed on and had pictures that didn't had any flash. Photoshop came in and eureka! the flashes are on, it helped to cover the faces of the photographers somemore, no model release!
Stock minded. Anywhere, anytime. *winks*
edited by admin - moved image to the top
Photo credits: Koh Sze Kiat.
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip