Finding out who you are
I am no pro at photography..Being still fresh at this, trying to find out who you are as a photographer finally comes to play.
I know I am not a landscape photographer, I know I am not a studio photographer.. What I am is a detailed photographer. Close up photographer. I love to capture the details of people: the eyes, emotions, and expressions. I love to capture the details of plants and flowers: water drops on the leaves, fresh blooms, the sunlight and shade that essense the plants and flowers. I love to capture the details of animals: expressions, eyes, fur, hair. I love to capture the details of objects: Old cars, old buildings, memories, textures, metal and rust.
I like to take those photos and edit them. Create a more emotional attachment and meaning to the photo, giving it more essence and depth.
As seen here:
* now that I have erased all my other photos in the gallery..lol..
Find out what type of photographer you are and who you are. Then bloom!
Again, this is just me and what works for me as a photographer, as this could work for you or just maybe not work for you..
When I had my online magazine.. which I miss doing.. I had an interview with Miguel Heredia.. (graphic artist) and what words stuck in my head and will always be with me.. was "Persevere" . He taught me to never give up creativity.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror