Finding out who you are
I am no pro at photography..Being still fresh at this, trying to find out who you are as a photographer finally comes to play.
I know I am not a landscape photographer, I know I am not a studio photographer.. What I am is a detailed photographer. Close up photographer. I love to capture the details of people: the eyes, emotions, and expressions. I love to capture the details of plants and flowers: water drops on the leaves, fresh blooms, the sunlight and shade that essense the plants and flowers. I love to capture the details of animals: expressions, eyes, fur, hair. I love to capture the details of objects: Old cars, old buildings, memories, textures, metal and rust.
I like to take those photos and edit them. Create a more emotional attachment and meaning to the photo, giving it more essence and depth.
As seen here:
* now that I have erased all my other photos in the gallery..lol..
Find out what type of photographer you are and who you are. Then bloom!
Again, this is just me and what works for me as a photographer, as this could work for you or just maybe not work for you..
When I had my online magazine.. which I miss doing.. I had an interview with Miguel Heredia.. (graphic artist) and what words stuck in my head and will always be with me.. was "Persevere" . He taught me to never give up creativity.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget