Finding your images in use - Dreamstime
After starting with stock 10 months ago, I just found my 9th image in use:
Since many people wonder how to find their pictures in use, here are a couple of suggestions!
1. use www.tineye.com
Tineye is a reversed images search engine that I had good luck with (6 out of the 9 images were found using tineye!) If you install their add on for Firefox or Internet Explorer, you only need to right click on your pictures online (for instance your portfolio here on DT) and Tineye starts the search automatically.
2. try www.google.com
Use the copyright sign (alt + 0169) or simply use the word 'copyright' plus your screenname or real name (like or copyright diavata)
Try including the word Dreamstime as well! (like image diavata dreamstime or diavata/dreamstime)
Use the words image or picture + your screenname or real name (like "image diavata) Note that using " keeps the 2 words together which refines the search results!
Use the in #2 listed options to find your images in books
4. use www.picscout.com
Please note though that Picscout is a paid service that I DO NOT have any experience with (but I thought I'd mention it anyways)
Good luck finding your pictures! :)
Photo credits: Diavata.
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather