Finding your picture
So here I was, minding my own business on a restaurant bar ordering food.
For some reason I starting shuffling a pile of today's newspapers when I came across one of the inner sections of the most popular newspaper.
On the cover was a picture of a Clarinet.
On a regular day I would pay no attention to this and I would push aside the newspapers and find something better to do but I had a memory flash that yesterday one of my clarinet pictures was sold twice.
I took out my super duper smart phone, browsed to our most favorite site and was delighted to find out it's my picture displayed for millions to see.
Now I know, it's not the most amazing picture in the world and it's a picture I just happened to take by chance. I have the picture on my computer and I can stare at it all day and be content. But there is something that tingles inside when you see your picture on display for everyone to see.
I don't know if I mentioned this before but I JUST LOVE THIS SITE!!!!
Merry Christmas everyone.
Photo credits: Hugoht.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings