As i sit here uploading numbers 98,99 and 100, in the hope they take me to the magic one hundred,it suddenly hit me.
They are photos from nearly 3 years ago,photos that i took on our holiday to my second home. Pictures i had overlooked and not even thought about until now.
And that got me wondering how many hidden gems (as long as they pass the test) we all have hidden away. how many holiday photos we have all taken and never even looked at when we got home,and yet somewhere out there there is a buyer thinking why can i not find a photo of ...............(feel free to fill in the blank) I bet everyone has at least two or three photos kicking around in old holiday snaps.Saying that fingers crossed in about 24 hours i will join the 100 club
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
100 related image searches
Photo credits: Darren Westwood.