As i sit here uploading numbers 98,99 and 100, in the hope they take me to the magic one hundred,it suddenly hit me.
They are photos from nearly 3 years ago,photos that i took on our holiday to my second home. Pictures i had overlooked and not even thought about until now.
And that got me wondering how many hidden gems (as long as they pass the test) we all have hidden away. how many holiday photos we have all taken and never even looked at when we got home,and yet somewhere out there there is a buyer thinking why can i not find a photo of ...............(feel free to fill in the blank) I bet everyone has at least two or three photos kicking around in old holiday snaps.Saying that fingers crossed in about 24 hours i will join the 100 club
Photo credits: Darren Westwood.
- Photoshop: Exploring Colour Popping
- Tips for Shooting a Winter Wonderland
- 6 Unique Christmas Gift Ideas for the Photographer in Your Life
- Tips for Taking Great Pictures in the Snow
- Cameras that Fly!
- Tip of the week: Better Photo Editing Apps
- Home for the Holidays
- Longgang National Geopark, Yunyang, Chongqing, China