Fire conflagration in Beskydy mountains (Czech Republic)
The flames from the interiors of huts spread because of the wind and the roof , the structure is collapsed . Firefighters had to bring out two propane bottles . According Netopil in a burning object and no one was reported injured and no firefighters. " The building was hit by a relatively large scale. Owing to the fact that it is a historical building, the damage is probably big enough , " said Netopil .
Precise quantification or estimation of the damage caused by him so far from known. The site works investigator , the cause of the fire is not yet well known . In case of fire intervened 12 units of firefighters in the Zlin and neighboring Moravian-Silesian Region. Deployment was 16 tank trucks , aerial platform and ladder . Part of the units have already been sent back to the station .
If you want help for reconstruction, fund collection bank: 107-6978880207/0100
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips