Firenze - Dreamstime
I am very glad to announce you that DT has just accepted some of my travel images from Firenze. You remember when I asked you to give some good points of this city? :)
Well, after waiting more than 10 days for approval here they are :)
Here are some the accepted ones.
And if I learned something from this experience it was this: get quicker in the point where you want your gold image :) I refer at golder hours. However I was alone in the city, had to come there by train. Ah, and always take good clothes with you. I caught a very cold weather and I took a light jacket thinking that in Italy is not so cold :P
However, it was cold only in the evening. I had a great time. Thanks to the Lord.
PS: ah, and I should have a better tripod :|
Photo credits: Adrian Alexa.
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography