A couple of places that I wish I could be on the Fourth are on the Brooklyn Promenade looking at the Statue of Liberty and at Disney World. Disney has fireworks almost every night of the year, but I bet the Fourth of July and New Year's Eve are special productions. New York City always has beautiful fireworks. I've seen them on television often here in the US. Oh, and scout out your locations in advance and arrive early to get a chance at the best views.
Have fun everyone!
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars