A couple of places that I wish I could be on the Fourth are on the Brooklyn Promenade looking at the Statue of Liberty and at Disney World. Disney has fireworks almost every night of the year, but I bet the Fourth of July and New Year's Eve are special productions. New York City always has beautiful fireworks. I've seen them on television often here in the US. Oh, and scout out your locations in advance and arrive early to get a chance at the best views.
Have fun everyone!
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry