A couple of places that I wish I could be on the Fourth are on the Brooklyn Promenade looking at the Statue of Liberty and at Disney World. Disney has fireworks almost every night of the year, but I bet the Fourth of July and New Year's Eve are special productions. New York City always has beautiful fireworks. I've seen them on television often here in the US. Oh, and scout out your locations in advance and arrive early to get a chance at the best views.
Have fun everyone!
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media