First 10 sales!
Nothing solves a dearth of ideas like an increase in sales! The best motivation is undeniably appreciation.
Since I moved to Los Angeles about 2 months ago I have been establishing monthly goals to overcome in terms of portfolio expansion, and so far I have been doing pretty good achieving my set of goals ahead of time. Although lately I have not devoted as much time for my camera as I would like to, or mostly just making excuses not to shoot due to the lack of inspiration. However, having made it my daily habit to log into Dreamstime I have also noticed my increase in sales the last week which has boosted my motivation pushing me back on track! The feeling of that your images actually fulfilles a purpose and are being appreciated makes for an improvement in my weekly production of material.
At the time of writing this article I am in the midst of planning excursions for the following weeks on which I will most definitely bring my camera along.
Here is some of my latest uploads. I have a lot yet to learn but I am getting better by the day!
Photo credits: Dahlskoge.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to