first 100 on DT
Today my 100th image was approved!!! And it's really nice. It's my first achievement in stock, I think) Object is very hackneyed and maybe this image won't bring me any sales and moneyб иге зщкеащдшщ growes and its 100th image))) To my mind next milestones should be 500 images till the end of summer, it seems to be possible goal)
The only thing that confuses me is that 30 images were rejected during these 6 days... that's a pity and some rejections were a little surprise for me. For example I uploaded a bunch of editorial images from auto show and a lot of them were declined as similar while there were all different and intresting cars...
But don't let down now, stand up and go forward. Everything is
Ohhh, I completely forget!!! One more pleasant thing happend to me in first days of may. My image is only one step from second level and its only for 2 months taking into consideration my portfolio size))) It's really exciting, when you see that somebody rather regular uploads one of your images))
Photo credits: Dmitry Tsvetkov.
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For