first 100 on DT
Today my 100th image was approved!!! And it's really nice. It's my first achievement in stock, I think) Object is very hackneyed and maybe this image won't bring me any sales and moneyб иге зщкеащдшщ growes and its 100th image))) To my mind next milestones should be 500 images till the end of summer, it seems to be possible goal)
The only thing that confuses me is that 30 images were rejected during these 6 days... that's a pity and some rejections were a little surprise for me. For example I uploaded a bunch of editorial images from auto show and a lot of them were declined as similar while there were all different and intresting cars...
But don't let down now, stand up and go forward. Everything is
Ohhh, I completely forget!!! One more pleasant thing happend to me in first days of may. My image is only one step from second level and its only for 2 months taking into consideration my portfolio size))) It's really exciting, when you see that somebody rather regular uploads one of your images))
Photo credits: Dmitry Tsvetkov.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step