The first 100$ - at last!
You will laugh but it took me practically an year to earn the first 100$ on DT. But I'm not a professional photographer, and sometimes I did not upload new photos for months.
My first photo was sold 23.05.09 and after 11 months - 19.04.10 - I sold one of my favourite photos with children playing on the river that has earned the last 0.88 cents to the first 100$ (at last!)
I hope the following year on DT will be more fruitful :-)
Good luck to all of you!
Photo credits: Tanyae.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images