The first 100$ - at last!
You will laugh but it took me practically an year to earn the first 100$ on DT. But I'm not a professional photographer, and sometimes I did not upload new photos for months.
My first photo was sold 23.05.09 and after 11 months - 19.04.10 - I sold one of my favourite photos with children playing on the river that has earned the last 0.88 cents to the first 100$ (at last!)
I hope the following year on DT will be more fruitful :-)
Good luck to all of you!
Photo credits: Tanyae.
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters