The first 100$ - at last!
You will laugh but it took me practically an year to earn the first 100$ on DT. But I'm not a professional photographer, and sometimes I did not upload new photos for months.
My first photo was sold 23.05.09 and after 11 months - 19.04.10 - I sold one of my favourite photos with children playing on the river that has earned the last 0.88 cents to the first 100$ (at last!)
I hope the following year on DT will be more fruitful :-)
Good luck to all of you!
Photo credits: Tanyae.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one