First 100$ milestone reached - Dreamstime
Today I returned home after a week of vacation in the mountains (without internet connection), and am happy to have found that my income has exceeded the first $100!!
This is the picture (downloaded as TIFF!) that has made exceed the threshold. Many thanks to the buyer!
Although it took eight months to get this gain I am confident for the future because I know from statistics that as many as 75% of all my income has come in the last three months and I have a constant monthly growth. Now I am committed to growing the size of my portfolio also.
Many thank to DT and to DT blog community, not only for the gain but also for the stimulus provided to many photo amateurs like myself, to improve their production.
Photo credits: Claudio Balducelli.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone