First 100 online
My sales are growing slowly and what is selling is definitely not what I have expected. 0ver 90% of my portfolio are people and till today 4 out of 9 sales that I have are with people.
So here comes the question, is it really true that people sell better then other photos? I know that some have build a successful micro stock business mostly on people photography - Yuri Arcurs for example. But since there are so many big names photographing people out there then maybe there is little space for such small players like me.
Photo credits: Zenonk.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings