First 100 online
My sales are growing slowly and what is selling is definitely not what I have expected. 0ver 90% of my portfolio are people and till today 4 out of 9 sales that I have are with people.
So here comes the question, is it really true that people sell better then other photos? I know that some have build a successful micro stock business mostly on people photography - Yuri Arcurs for example. But since there are so many big names photographing people out there then maybe there is little space for such small players like me.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Photography related image searches
Photo credits: Stefan Tyllo.