First 100 online
My sales are growing slowly and what is selling is definitely not what I have expected. 0ver 90% of my portfolio are people and till today 4 out of 9 sales that I have are with people.
So here comes the question, is it really true that people sell better then other photos? I know that some have build a successful micro stock business mostly on people photography - Yuri Arcurs for example. But since there are so many big names photographing people out there then maybe there is little space for such small players like me.
Photo credits: Zenonk.
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller