First 100 online
My sales are growing slowly and what is selling is definitely not what I have expected. 0ver 90% of my portfolio are people and till today 4 out of 9 sales that I have are with people.
So here comes the question, is it really true that people sell better then other photos? I know that some have build a successful micro stock business mostly on people photography - Yuri Arcurs for example. But since there are so many big names photographing people out there then maybe there is little space for such small players like me.
Photo credits: Stefan Tyllo.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People