First 100 online story and future goals
Finally after a few months I have my first 100 images online, it has been quite a journey up to now. I started out in October to upload images to a couple of agencies. At the same time I was reading blogs and forum post to get up to speed.
After a while I noticed that the microstock business was going to be a quite time consuming thing to learn and practice. I took the decision to go exclusive on Dreamstime and that really became a turning point for me. I was able to focus more on one place and I'm really happy with that decision, I really like the whole Dreamstime website, community and uploading procedure. I think it fit's my style of working pretty good.
My first goal after I sold a few images was 50 uploads and go exclusive, second one was to reach 100 uploads. I achieved this, so now It's time to set up some new goals for the future.
By the end of 2011 my goal is to reach 250 uploads with a kept acceptance ratio of at least 80%, 125 sales and a few level 2 images at least. This should be possible if I keep uploading about 20 good images a month.
Until next time… Here are a few of either my most selling or favorite uploads so far.
Photo credits: Perolsson.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo