First 100 sold !
Yes, my first achievement in "only" 9 months on Dreamstime.
Well, it could be definitely better, but for now, and with my present humble equipment I am satisfied.
The result will be improved next year with my next camera purchase.
Can't wait for next Canon "baby" 5D MarkIII, with all necessary accessories attached to it ;))
Off course, by the time I buy this beauty, my knowledge in photography will raise as well.
Good hardware is only one side of medal, idea and "eye" for good shots are hidden on the other side of medal.
Clean all your lenses, and may the Pulitzer prize for photography be our next goal.
Love you all...
Photo credits: Mladen Bozickovic.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America